Start your journey in the world of yoga teaching with our 200 hours ytt courses that are specially designed and tailor-made for aspiring teachers.
Learn 100+ Asanas | 100% Career Assistance | International Certification
Online 200 Hour yoga teacher training course & certification
The Online 200 Hour yoga teacher training course & certification that is affiliated with Yoga Alliance USA. It focuses on providing the aspiring candidates with a sound knowledge of anatomy, alignment, and posture adjustments. It is designed to amplify your confidence, nourish your yoga skills and equip you with the required knowledge to start your journey as a yoga professional. At the end of this course, you will be a certified yoga instructor, qualified to teach yoga anywhere in the world.
Why You Should Enroll For This Course?
For yoga enthusiasts who are waiting for an opportunity to kick start their career in yoga. This course is a perfect start to your professional career, and equips you with the basic knowledge and confidence required to become a renowned yoga instructor.
- To become a Yoga Alliance USA certified yoga teacher
- To get a chance to share the gift of yoga with the entire world
- Get connected to the network of yoga experts & global community.
- To derive benefits of a fastest growing million-dollar yoga market
- High demand for yoga teachers in hospitality & medical facilities
- Get high paying jobs in luxury cruise liners across the world
What To Expect With This Course?
Spread Across 8 Weeks & Over 200 HRS
Starts from ₹18999
Live, Personalized & Interactive Sessions
Learn Upto 100+ Asanas
Industry & Business Insights Included
International Accreditation By Yoga Alliance USA
Learn In-Depth And Detailed Concepts
Theory Derived From Upanishads, Yog Sutras & Gita
Weekly Guest Lectures By Industry Experts
The ‘yoga teachers’ training programme is an intensive certificate course providing in-depth knowledge of yoga practices and pedagogy of yoga. See how what is covered in the modules and what each module is about.
- Yoga Practice – Daily classes for Hatha, Vinyasa, Traditional, Ashtanga Yoga
- Kriyas – Techniques to purify the body
- Yoga Nidra – Deep relaxation with mindful guidance
- Meditation – Daily practice of various techniques
- Pranayama – Vital life force of breathing
- Bandha – Lock or bind in Yoga
- Teaching Methodology – Principles of demonstration, adjusting and assisting
- Teaching Styles – Qualities of a good teacher and the student learning process
- Class Design – Creating specific sequences according to style and student needs
- Personal Style – Integrating your unique strengths and personality into classes
- Student Needs – Assessing students, setting goals and providing support
- Teaching Tools – Techniques for leading classes effectively
- Principles of Teaching – How to instruct various categories of asana
- Ethics of Teaching – Proper conduct and establishing boundaries
- Human Anatomy – Bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, cells, tissue, human organs and systems
- Biomechanics – How the body functions in action, especially in Yoga poses
- Physiology – Bodily systems, musculoskeletal, respiratory, nervous, etc.
- Injuries – How to avoid and recover from common injuries
- Base of Yoga Philosophy – What is Yoga?
- Important terms of Yoga – Sanskrit and roots
- History of Yoga – Ancient texts, Vedas and Upanishads
- Patanjali’s Yoga sutras – The origins of systematized Yoga
- The 8 limbs of Yoga – The structure of Yoga
- Yamas and Niyamas – Guidelines for personal conduct
- Bhagavad Gita – Ancient text of Yoga wisdom and ethics
- Asanas – Poses for physical health and stability
- Pranayama – Vital life force of breathing
- Meditation and mindfulness practice – The essence of Yoga
- Samadhi sutras conclusion – Union with the divine
- Hatha Yoga origins – Development of the physical practice
- The chakras – Energy centres connecting body and mind
- Introduction to Vedas and Upanishads – The Highest Truth
- Purushartha Chatusthaya – The four end goals of a human life
- Panchkosha – A Hierarchical theory of personality
- Panchklesha – The five obstacles of the mind
- Panchprana – One’s Vital Energy
- Shaddarshan – Samkhya, Yoga, Nyaya, Vaisheshika, Mimamsa, and Vedanta
- Jainism – Syadvada (theory of seven-fold predictions)
- Buddhism – Concept of Aryasatyas (four noble truths)
- Teachings of Yoga masters – Spiritual gurus and their yogic experiences
- Yoga and Psychology - Strengthen social attachments
- Health and Disease – Adhi and Vyadhi
- Teaching exams – record yourself teaching a complete 75min class each week
- Feedback – instructors review your work and give you feedback
- Online teaching – practice teaching your classmates on Zoom 1 on 1 or in groups
International Yoga Certification
Are you ready to build a strong career as yoga professional? Are you ready to start a new life? Bring peace and meaning into your life. Join us and help spread the gift of health and wellness around the world.
- Get acquainted with the knowledge of meditation & pranayama
- Get bonus workshops every week on business aspect
- Learn 100+ asanas of hatha, vinyasa, ashtanga yoga
- Explore yoga philosophy, sutras and chakras
- Deepen your knowledge of holistic anatomy
- Develop confidence with teaching practice
- Daily LIVE interactive sessions
- Doubt sessions on sunday