300 Hours Yoga instructor course & certification
The 300 hours Yoga instructor course & certification is specially made for yoga professionals to enhance skills, teach safe yoga practices and boost confidence in this particular niche. This online module is tailor-made and the 300 hours certificate is valid all across the globe. It rewards you with a plethora of opportunities and a lifelong connection to a global community.
300 hours Yoga instructor course & certification is ideal for those looking to move forward in their career post completing their 200 hours YTT certification. From advanced asanas, postures, yoga nidra to yoga philosophy and mantra healing, enhance your credibility and visibility as a yoga teacher.
Why You Should Enroll For This Course?
It is an advance-level yoga course that can be done by individuals who have completed 200 hours teacher training course.
Yoga professionals who wish to become more proficient in the wonderful art of yoga, this course will help you groom both as a student, by improving your skills and as a yoga teacher, by boosting your confidence.
- To become a Yoga Alliance USA certified yoga teacher
- To derive benefits of a fastest growing million-dollar yoga market
- Increase your overall teaching skill level
- In-depth anatomy knowledge
- Become a true yogipreneur
- More employment opportunities
What To Expect With This Course ?
Spread across 12 weeks & over 300 hrs
Starts from ₹32,999
Learn up to 150 asanas
International accreditation by Yoga Alliance USA
Live, personalized & interactive sessions
Advanced theory derived from upanishads, yog sutras & gita
Industry & business insights
Learn in-depth and detailed concepts
Advanced workshops on how to start your own yoga venture
Students who have completed their 200 hours YTT course successfully will only be eligible for this course.
The ‘yoga teachers’ training programme is an intensive certificate course providing in-depth knowledge of yoga practices and pedagogy of yoga. See how what is covered in the modules and what each module is about.
- Yoga Practice – Daily classes for Hatha, Vinyasa, Traditional, Ashtanga Yoga, alignment of asanas and asana sequencing
- Kriyas – Techniques to purify the body
- Yoga Nidra – Deep relaxation with mindful guidance
- Meditation – Daily practice of various techniques for physical and mental illness
- Pranayama – Vital life force of breathing
- Bandha – Lock or bind in Yoga
- Sadhana – Practice self-consciousness aatm chintan sadhana
- Teaching Methodology – Principles of demonstration, adjusting and assisting
- Teaching Styles – Qualities of a good teacher and the student learning process
- Class Design – Creating specific sequences according to style and student needs
- Personal Style – Integrating your unique strengths and personality into classes
- Student Needs – Assessing students, setting goals and providing support
- Teaching Tools – Techniques for leading classes effectively
- Principles of Teaching – How to instruct various categories of asana
- Ethics of Teaching – Proper conduct and establishing boundaries
- Human Anatomy – Bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, cells, tissue, human organs and systems
- Biomechanics – How the body functions in action, especially in Yoga poses
- Physiology – Bodily systems, musculoskeletal, respiratory, nervous, cardiovascular, digestive, endocrine, excretory and reproductive system
- Injuries – How to avoid and recover from common, chronic and acute injuries
- Base of Yoga Philosophy – What is Yoga?
- Important terms of Yoga – Sanskrit and roots
- History of Yoga – Ancient texts, Vedas and Upanishads
- Patanjali’s Yoga sutras – The origins of systematized Yoga
- The 8 limbs of Yoga – The structure of Yoga
- Yamas and Niyamas – Guidelines for personal conduct
- Bhagavad Gita – Ancient text of Yoga wisdom and ethics
- Asanas – Poses for physical health and stability
- Pranayama – Vital life force of breathing
- Meditation and mindfulness practice – The essence of Yoga
- Samadhi sutras conclusion – Union with the divine
- Hatha Yoga origins – Development of the physical practice
- The chakras – Energy centres connecting body and mind
- Introduction to Vedas and Upanishads – The Highest Truth
- Purushartha Chatusthaya – The four end goals of a human life
- Panchkosha – A Hierarchical theory of personality
- Panchklesha – The five obstacles of the mind
- Panchprana – One’s Vital Energy
- Teaching exams – record yourself teaching a complete 75min class each week
- Feedback – instructors review your work and give you feedback
- Online teaching – practice teaching your classmates on Zoom 1 on 1 or in groups
International Yoga Certification
Achieve advanced RYT certification. After completing your 200hr, it’s time to deepen your practice and learn new skills. Taking 300 Hours Yoga instructor course & certification qualifies you to be a lead instructor on Yoga Alliance USA certified courses. Change your life and start a new career as a successful yoga professional.
- Learn advance sessions of hatha, vinyasa, and ashtanga yoga
- Get life lessons of yoga gurus to implement on daily basis
- Get in-depth understanding of various advance asanas
- Learn through case studies different scenarios
- Explore yoga philosophy, sutras and chakras
- Find your divine nature through meditation
- Advance anatomy and biomechanics
- Learn Gita philosophy